Now gluten-free!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shocking Example of Stupidity

If you like to see dumb people doing dumb things, you can simply flip on "reality TV." But if you really want to see just how stupid people can get, read the news. Like this story: Kyle Dubois, a high school student in Dover, New Hampshire, decided to have a little fun in his electrical trades class by clamping an electrical demonstration cord to his nipples and plugging it in. Needless to say, the stunt left him critically injured.

Keep in mind that this was an electrical trades class. One would think that a student taking such a class, even in a public school, would have some vague idea of what electricity can do.

But that isn't even the stupid part. How do you think Dubois and his parents responded to this shocking experience? They sued his teacher, the school district, and the city of Dover.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin